Sunday, August 27, 2006

Are we perfect?



What will we do if it rains while we are walking our way home? Sure thing is to run and hide from rain first. At least I did that a couple of times. But when someone asks me if I like to walk in rain, I would respond without any hesitation “Oh Yeah! I would love to do something like that!”- We recently had a trip to munnar, a beautiful place in kerala. And guess what, it rained all the way! I like rain but then I was continuously cursing it. Why?- Then we had all the fun we could. While returning we went to “Black Thunder” a water theme park. We paid Rs.300 and got wet by taking all the rides. There was an artificial Shower and we used it too! That was when I really started laughing at myself.

We hate a thing at one point and love it at another point of time. So we can never answer the question “Do you Like it?” simply with a yes or no. Instead I would ask him back “When?” Some times I take a long bike ride in the rain just to feel the rain drops hitting me with piercing force. When I choose to get wet in rain I love it and when fate makes the choice, I hate it. That’s exactly how any human would react. Isn’t it funny?

This timely change in emotions, this imperfection is what makes human life the most beautiful and enjoyable. This timely change in emotions is what makes our life unpredictable and interesting. I believe in choices in life. If there is no imperfection in our life, then there is no need for choices, coz we already know what choice will be taken, so life would be predictable stupid straight line. This imperfection is our identity. Enjoy what you are and with what you got! Life is Beautiful!

No comments: