Saturday, December 23, 2006

Living in the flow

I was just enjoying “Tao of Physics” for the last two weeks. Let me share some of the interesting things in it.

Eastern Mysticism and Science has always been seen as rivals, but Fritjof Capra says a big No to it. This book was published in 70’s actually. To be exact the third edition (the one I read) was published in 1982. A book as old as me is surprising me and teaching me a lot of things. The things which are making me see everything differently.

I have always argued that there is nothing called right and wrong. The concept of opposites always made me feel uncomfortable. But logic made me accept the so called reality. Logic can be delusive at times, I suppose.

After reading the book, the world has not changed a bit, and I am not worried about that, it is supposed not to change. That’s how it was all the time. Only the way I see it is getting changed. I now know that if logic cannot be used to understand something, we can always use our heart to experience it.

I saw how science merged with religion. And I know that logic can merge with intuition. So here I am, ready to start a new journey and to accept the Tao.

No comments: